Here are some of resources I made to include Learning Behaviour Objectives as part of our class routine during my Action Research project.
- Learning Behaviour Targets could be easily identified as they always appeared in a red box.
- Targets were expressed in simple language that was accessible and easy to understand.
- In class deadlines were explicit and included when relevant to the Learning Behaviour Target for the class/task.
- Displaying the targets on a chart in the classroom was useful to refer to when intervening and questioning pupils on their approach to a task.
- Pupils kept track of their Learning Behaviour Targets using a simple log. This ensured that reflection became part of their routine and they had an ongoing sense of their strengths and weaknesses.