1. Ben got us to declare our undying love for one another…ok he demonstrated a drama game that got the kids moving and engaged at the start of the lesson.
2. Shabana shared assessment, target setting and progress tracking resources that are Ofsted approved!
3. Rav shared how she uses the marking stickers to kick-start an assessment dialogue with her students…
4…and how simple handwritten target cards can make all the difference with disaffected pupils.
5. Ruth got us thinking about our own comfort/stretch/challenge when it comes to our own practice.
6. Mary shared how she uses Help Yourself and Aim Higher resources in a practical classroom.
7. Jordan shared her personalised version of the 5 minute lesson plan that focuses on planning a learning sequence (and will be posted here soon!)
8. Meghan proved that she can’t sort out a deck of cards…
9. …and I got us all to participate in our own version of Pedagoo Friday (don’t know what that is, why aren’t you on Twitter?!?!) by using Padlet to record our WexWonders.
Get on Twitter and check out these upcoming UK EdChat specials:
28th November – Geography
12th December – Music
Have a look at the document and see if it helps! There will be a video presentation tomorrow in briefing to support this document!
Happy teacher geeking 🙂
Teachtweet is a virtual TeachMeet. There was one last night and here are the presentations.