A huge gathering of teacher geeks descended on FB6 for the first WexTeachmeet of the year. We were treated with fabulous raffle prizes, yummy cakes, Miffy missiles and, of course, fabulous Wexham homegrown CPD.
* Ben on starting lessons with a Thunk to both settle and engage a class.
* Ruth on the everyday classroom application of learning blogs for classroom resources and monitoring student progress.
* Steph on classroom essentials as a foundation to outstanding practice.
* Saba on exam preparation tricks that are collaborative, fun and work across all Key Stages.
* Paul on getting pupils into the optimum zone when reading extended texts (inspired by Tim Dancers Comfort Stretch Challenge)
* Gloria on TagCloud and Class Dojo for using key words in class and behaviour management.
If you want to know more about any of these things (whether you were at the TeachMeet or not, then just contact the staff member who presented!
See you next month!